Identification Information: We collect your name, email address, username, and profile photo (if you choose to provide one).
Financial Information: Our payment processor(s) will collect the financial information necessary to process your payments, such as your payment card number and authentication details. Please note, however, that we store only a tokenized version of such information and do not maintain payment card information on our servers.
Communication Information: We may collect information when you contact us with questions or concerns and when you voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or requests for market research seeking your opinion and feedback. Providing communication information is optional to you.
Content: In order to provide the Service, we may store the Content you secure through the Service as well as metadata relating to the controls and protections Authors add to Content (such as the time in which and the location from which Content can be accessed). We also collect information about Content you access as a Recipient, such as the date and location that you accessed Content.
Social Media Information: We have pages on social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn (“Social Media Pages”). When you interact with our Social Media Pages, we will collect Personal Information that you elect to provide to us, such as your contact details. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
Device Information: In order to allow you to use the App, we create a unique identifier that is associated with your device.
Usage Information: We collect information about how you use our App, such as the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities.
Location Information: If you have given the App permission to access your location, we will collect your device’s location only while you are using the App to access Content that has been shared with location restrictions. If you want to opt-out of the collection of your Location Information, please adjust your settings in your mobile device to limit the App’s access to your Location Information. Doing so, however, may prevent you from accessing Content that has been shared with location restrictions.
- • Mozilla Firefox
- • Google Chrome
- • Apple Safari
- • Microsoft Edge
- • To provide the Service and give Authors control over who accesses their Content;
- • To respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback, or questions;
- • To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Service and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- • To analyze how you interact with our Service;
- • To maintain and improve the Service;
- • To develop new products and services;
- • To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Service, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture, and networks; and
- • To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or other third parties.
- • Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share Personal Information with vendors and service providers, including providers of hosting services, cloud services, and other information technology services providers, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, payment processors, customer relationship management and customer support services, and analytics services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process, or store Personal Information in the course of performing their duties to us. We take commercially reasonable steps to ensure our service providers adhere to the security standards we apply to your Personal Information.
- • Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, dissolution, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider (collectively a “Transaction”), your Personal Information and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the Transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that Transaction along with other assets.
- • Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Service, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
- • Authors: If you are a Recipient, we may share your email address with the Author who has shared Content with you in order for the Author to permit or deny access to the Content. Authors that secure Content with location restrictions can also see where you were located when you accessed their Content.
- • To know the categories of Personal Information that FourSure has collected about you, the business purpose for collecting your Personal Information, and the categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected;
- • To access the specific pieces of Personal Information that FourSure has collected about you;
- • To know whether FourSure has disclosed your Personal Information for business purposes, the categories of Personal Information so disclosed, and the categories of third parties to whom we have disclosed your Personal Information;
- • To have FourSure, under certain circumstances, delete your Personal Information;
- • To instruct businesses that sell Personal Information to stop doing so – FourSure, however, does not sell Personal Information; and
- • To be free from discrimination related to the exercise of these rights.